1. To render assistance to the Hudson Mohawk VFA at such times as needed or requested.
2. To promote a more friendly feeling among wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, and widows of members of the HMVFLA and welcome members of all member auxiliaries in the counties covered by this association.
3. To be a patroness of the Firemen's Home in Hudson, NY. To visit this home and donate towards its welfare as may be within our means at least once a year.
4. To assist in securing legislation beneficial for all volunteer firefighters by using our influence and political rights.
5. To learn about and promote fire prevention, that we may make our homes and community a safer place.
Calling All Members of the Hudson Mohawk Volunteer Firefighters Association!! We need your County/Fire Department information/events that are going on in your area. Information will also be sent to the FASNY Magazine to get more exposure for your Department. Any fund raiser events/passing of members, or anything else you would like to get out to other members will be put on this website!! Help us help you get the word out there for the events your departments are doing!!
HUDSON MOHAWK VOL. FF ASSOC./ HUDSON VALLEY VOL. FF ASSOC.
F.A.S.N.Y. LEGISLATIVE OUTREACH PROGRAM
MARCH 11, 2023- 9:00 AM
The Hudson Mohawk Volunteer Firefighters’ Association and the Hudson Valley Volunteer Firefighters’ Association will co-sponsor a FASNY (Firefighters’ Association of the State of New York) Regional Legislative Conference, Saturday, March 11, 2023 at the Chatham Fire House located at 10 Hoffman Street in the Village of Chatham. The fire house is located at the intersection with Hudson Avenue (NYS Rt. 66). Registration for the conference will start at 9:00 AM with light refreshments of coffee and doughnuts starting at 8:00AM. The meeting should be finished by noon but a light lunch will be available if it should exceed our time frame.
Selected representatives of State Government are being invited to participate with the hope of creating a two-way dialogue between the elected official and the constituency of the Volunteer Fire Service. Members of FASNY’S legislative team will address attendees with updates in the current legislative agenda now pending in our State Senate and Assembly. An open forum will follow. During the open forum, Legislators will have the opportunity to address specific legislation and answer questions from those present.
Please contact: Financial Secretary
Phyllis Dinkelacker at HMVFAfinsect@gmail.com if you have any questions regarding payment of dues.
Please check out www.ColumbiaPage.com for all allowable events happening in Columbia County