1. To render assistance to the Hudson Mohawk VFA at such times as needed or requested.
2. To promote a more friendly feeling among wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, and widows of members of the HMVFLA and welcome members of all member auxiliaries in the counties covered by this association.
3. To be a patroness of the Firemen's Home in Hudson, NY. To visit this home and donate towards its welfare as may be within our means at least once a year.
4. To assist in securing legislation beneficial for all volunteer firefighters by using our influence and political rights.
5. To learn about and promote fire prevention, that we may make our homes and community a safer place.
The Annual Convention memorial service will be conducted with the HMFVA Ladies Auxiliary on Thursday, July 21st at 7:00 pm.
The Annual HMVFA Convention meeting will be held on Friday, July 22, 2022. Registration will begin at 8:00 am followed by the meeting at 9:00 am.
Please contact Financial Secretary Phyllis Dinkelacker at HMVFAfinsect@gmail.com if you have any questions regarding payment of dues.
Please check out www.ColumbiaPage.com for all allowable events happening in Columbia County